Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm alive!

Wow. I have been coasting for sure...I do have valid "excuses" of course...but you know, excuses suck. Even though I have felt like crap - I STILL could have eaten right!

So...that is that.

Thankfully I gained only 0.8 of a pound...but I need to get the heck out of the 190's...so...gotta work harder this week.

I have to get back to biking...get my basement under control and make room for a treadmill. I really want to do the Couch to 5k Program...but I need a treadmill first. Yes, I know I can run anywhere...but working full time and 2 children who are 4 and 5...you can't just go run whenever outside...so...a treadmill it is.

I want to show myself I'm going to BIKE and EXERCISE daily before I invest in the treadmill. I know I want it...but I need to get myself in the habit before I spend $$ to have a clothes hanger, you know? That may sound dumb...but it's the truth. I know me.

The weekend is upon me. It's gonna be a busy one but I'm looking foward to it being lots of fun!!

Happy Friday!! Here's to another week on the healthiness journey. Let's make it a good one. :)

PS - Have remained 100% faithful to my no pop and no candy Lent promises. SO proud of myself! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment