Monday, March 28, 2011

Proud.

A few things that happened I'm proud of.

1. My weight this a.m. was 195.2. That was WHILE being bloated. I could see my hands were swollen from not enough water...so I'm hoping to see 194 tomorrow!!!! I kept my weight down over the weekend! YAY ME!

2. I RAN on the treadmill this weekend! I am dying for a treadmill...and there is one at my parents house. I got up Sunday morning...and went downstairs to try and brave it. I want to do the Couch to 5K program once I get a 'mill at home. Anyway, I decided I was gonna RUN baby! So...I walked a 1/4 mile to warm up, then started running. I ran 1/8, walked 1/8 of a mile over and over...I was SO proud I could run that far (don't laugh...that's far for me!)

I am feeling the "run" in my hips today though. The muscles on the front of my hips and sides...but it's a GOOD sore...like my body is saying "ahhh that is nice"! :) The whole time I ran I kept saying in my head..."you can do this...you can do ANYTHING you set your mind to!"

Here's to a great week of wise decisions and lots of moving! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. That "run burn" feels so wonderful! Keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete