Friday, March 25, 2011

Plugging or is that Chugging Along?

Either way. I'm doing it.

Had a fan-freaking-tastic week. I have been eating like a champ, guzzling water like a fool, and even riding my bike. Everything together at once really works, you know?

Go figure.

Last week I chose to bury my head in the sand instead of post my weight. I was BACK up to 197. I was mad, but I had no one to blame but myself. I know what I did. I ate what I wanted, when I wanted, AS MUCH as I wanted. Stupid when you're trying to lose weight I suppose. I hate getting in that mindset. Thankfully, I seem to get that way less and less...and my "healthy" stretches get more and more often, for longer periods of time! Yay me! I think I'm getting it!

And...get this...

It's been a TWO AND A HALF WEEKS and I haven't had diet pop OR candy/chocolate!!!

Miraculous, really.

So...today showed a great loss of -2.0 which really is only a -0.6 from my lowest weight this year...but I'll take it. I realized this is the lowest weight I've been in over a year and THAT is something to be proud of!

On to a great weekend with the Hubs and Kids!

Happy Friday, peeps!

Oh yeah I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment