Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Ground...

Saw 197.2 this a.m. on the scale. I weighed that on Friday, January 14. Onto NEW GROUND for this Friday's weigh in, shall we? Yeah for moving down in the right direction!

Two great things I read last night in this book...

1. "I consume food. Food does NOT consume me." Basic yet, oh so powerful! Think about it!! It's food. Fuel for our bodies. It's not something that heals us. It's not a person who can hug us, listen to us. It's FUEL. Plain and simple. Let go and let it be what it is...fuel.

2. Everytime I get a craving for something unhealthy...PRAY instead. By letting the Lord meet my need and denying food it's hold on me...I am accomplishing something BIG. I am letting Him meet my needs! This is the root of it all...

I can do this. I will do this. Great book - I highly recommend and I'm only on Chapter 3! :)

This is the day the Lord has made - I will REJOICE and be glad in it! I am made in HIS image, I'm going to start treating myself like I'm HIS. I'm worth more than JUNK in and out day after day!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE you post! glad you are enjoying the book!! I am about half way through and its awesome!! didnt read last night, maybe thats why I funky today LOL

    ReplyDelete