Monday, January 31, 2011

Bound up.

Gross but true. I swear I didn't go the bathroom barely at all this weekend! What IS that?!?! Today however, I'm back in the game...extra sucky when you're at work. Let's just move my desk in there...shall we?

My weekend in a word was "undiciplined". Saturday night I had 1.5 pieces of deep dish pizza and a breadstick. Barely any water. Sunday we had a kids birthday party...I ate a sloppy joe, baked beans, cheetos and fritos. Oh, and a piece of cake and scoop of ice cream. Brilliant, eh? I just didn't want to care. I didn't want to think about it. A trap in the past. Something I slide into. I'm catching myself right here. Today is a new day. It's also a new week. Some goals this week are...

1. Exercise 5 days. 30 minutes minimum.

2. Drink at least 80 ozs of water a day.

3. GET READY for work daily. Meaning makeup and nice clothes. No baseball caps and makeup when I get to work.

4. Tracking ALL my food/calories.

I need to SEE what I'm putting in my mouth and be accountable for it. I need to SEE why on Friday if I don't see a nice loss...WHAT I did wrong that week. I'm still very frustrated about last Friday. I know, get over it already...but it's hard. I felt like I was a FREAKING ROCK STAR all week...to no avail!

Ugh. It's a new day! :) Thankfully the scale showed me mercy this a.m. and I was 198.6. No more 200's. NO MORE.

Here's to a great week ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment