Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend Success!

I did it!

I kept my weight down this weekend. I didn't OVEREAT. Yay me! I did have a minor fail and didn't get my daily water in...but was happy to see the scale stayed at 198.8 this a.m.

This is the first weekend of the year that it hasn't crept up back over 200. This week I am going to make progress and hit new ground!!!

I had the Hubs take "before" pictures this weekend. Once I'm down a bit I will share them with the world. I am embarrassed that this is how I look. Embarrassed for him to take them...even though he sees me daily, at my worst, and without clothing. Something about "documenting" your "flaws" or "failure" is just sad and embarrassing.

I'm so thankful that I have a loving husband who loves me for ME...in spite of me being heavy, he is always supportive no matter what weight I am at. This is a double edged sword in a way... ;)

Anyway, on to new ground this week!

Oh! I got my book in - Made to Crave. I am so excited to start reading, to go Deeper in Christ and find my purpose in HIM. Not in food, or emotional eating...and knowing with His strength, I will be successful in getting to a healthy weight.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for yoru scale victory today!! Your husband is awesome. I cant wait for you to get reading!

    ReplyDelete