Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fruits of the Spirit

I blog at work...and work has been BUSY! So...I'm taking a moment to blog. I need to keep doing this, journal my thoughts and feelings and work through them.

I have been thinking a lot about the fruit of the Spirit lately. The one that jumps out at me is SELF-CONTROL. I should be exhibiting these characteristics as a child of God. I see my need for the self control. I see how all areas of my life have "holes" or "failures" due to lack of self control. I've been praying the last few days for the Lord to help me in this...I know He can...but I have to do MY part too. I have to work hard.

Eating is going well. I have been making good decisions and drinking lots of water. What I haven't been doing is BIKING. I NEED TO BE BIKING. Exercise makes me stronger and just over all FEEL BETTER! :) Why would I slack off on that!??

So...I'm making a mini-goal for myself to push myself through the end of this month. I have to be down 10 lbs. for the year by Monday, February 28. That's 2.5 weeks and 4ish pounds.

With self control...and wisdom...I can do this. Gotta move on to some new ground and quit screwing around with the 190's.

1 comment:

  1. you can so do the 10lbs!! I will keep hounding you to BIKE! Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete