Monday, February 7, 2011

I will survive.

I'm here! I had a Thursday weigh-in last week with a teensy loss. 196.8. Better than a gain...but I definitely didn't do what I COULD have all week.

My son had to have surgery on Friday - he's five - so that was stressful. I had anxiety attacks on and off all that week trying to make it through. Through the grace of God and loads of prayers I did wonderfully and could be strong for him on Friday. Thank you Lord for that! :)

He's perfectly fine now...but I must say my eating was OFF this past weekend. I maybe had 2 glasses of water all weekend and I definitely feel it. I feel more bloated, and THIRSTY. When yesterday I realized what my problem was and started drinking water...it tasted SO good! Why do I deprive myself like that when at home? Things to work on ... for sure!

This week is a new week. I need to kick butt this week and get a 2 lb. loss.

I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: