Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No more water

Icky poo. I'm not feeling the "water" thing today. Yes, I am still drinking it...got 64 ozs. down so far. Sometimes a girl just wants an icy Coke, you know?

Did well last night. I rode my bike for 30 minutes. I needed some encouragment but Jen brought me through. Yay for that small feat. I also started journaling my food again yesterday. I ended up at a higher caloric intake than I thought (1590)...so I'm sure this is why my losses aren't coming. It feels like I'm eating less, but when you add it up...I'm still racking more calories than I should in a day. So...this will hopefully help me to be better about choosing food wisely.

I did have a mini-fail today. I woke up late (no fault but my own...) so I had to don the dreaded baseball cap and ran into work w/ no makeup. Let me just tell you right now...that is NOT a pretty sight. I did however, get my makeup on fairly quickly after I got here...

Onward we go.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. Keep up the good work and keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete