Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Meh

Why is the journey to health like that? Is it just me? Are you really UP and ON IT or totally "meh" about it?

This is my life. I dislike it greatly. I know a person can't be HAPPY about being healthy all the time. Sometimes, the logistics and just thinking about it are irritating. This is life, right? The question is...how do you press on and press through when you feel like this?

No, I haven't gone off the deep end and been horrible or anything. I admit I haven't biked this week. And I NEED to. This may be part of my problem...but I'm drinking water and making good decisions. Not overeating. Not eating horribly fatty crap.

I just wish my mindset could always be firm. Could always be the "I CAN DO IT" attitude. I know it's not realistic to think like that...but it sure would be nice!!

I highly doubt I will have a loss this week. Unless some sort of weird miracle happens. ;) No ones fault but my own.

Gotta keep my eye on the prize. I can do this. Every healthy decision I make is a step in the right direction. This is a process...

No comments:

Post a Comment