Friday, February 18, 2011

Goals Complete

Wow. That feels good!

I completed my goals this week! I exercised 3x (my minimum met - going to try and do Saturday too!) and I brought my lunch in 2x. Yay me.

Small steps, small steps.

I also saw a loss on the scale which was nice. I was HOPING to see 195.anything this morning...but alas, it was stuck at 196.0. Believe me, I got off/on multiple times (much to the Hubs amusement) trying to see 195...here's to 194 next week, right! Getting OUT of the 190's dang it!

Here's a fear...

I'm not going to make my mini-goal of 10 lbs lost by February 28. One week and three days to lose -3.6 lbs. (I think - I can't see my header right now...). I know it's POSSIBLE. But I know me, and I'm not sure it's PROBABLE. Gonna do the best I can to get there!

I feel weird today. Drugged almost. I'm not sure what THAT is about but it's annoying. I got up like a good lil' girl and biked this a.m. w/ Zac. Still not through that movie - but think one more sitting ought to do it! Afterward spent the morning feeling anxious, fighting a headache and feeling seriously lethargic. GO AWAY SICKIES GO AWAY! Or whatever the heck this is. We're having a huge weather change (low 50's in February is WEIRD here in the Great White North...) so maybe my allergies are all screwy?

I feel so old. Stupid aches and pains, meds, blah blah blah. Hoping as I become healthier and weight comes off these things won't effect me as much - if at all!

YAY for a healthy life!!

Now if I could only get rid of my freaking acne. What am I 15?! Proactiv...yeah, thanks for nothing.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment